View Profile kRaZyAzN

All 54 Movie Reviews

7 w/ Responses

its alright but...

can i see like a face for icarus?i mean i like to jus draw long hair and cover the dude's eyes but it's just not that good.

graphics:i automatically give 5s if it's non sprite!
style:don't know why we even have this box but whatever.
sound:good music and SFX
violence:why is there a rating for violence?
interactivity:play button.they should get rid of this too.
humor:meh.had to give it something besides 0.
overall:7.i always vote 5 or 0 cause the overall scores not gonna go down unless u vote eigher 5 or 0!:D

oldavid is kinda queer cause if u didn't find anything better than this than omg...go to the flash portal and watch some of the top 50.stead of those stupid random flashes outa nowhere.
sorry.just had 2 say that.

that's all,
kRaZy AsIaN.

erm...one question

whats ccc city?I know alot like numa numa,clock crew,tom fulpe(or was it fulpe?)but whats ccc?

anyways ima talk about this awesome flash!
graphics:some very nice NON-SPRITE animation
style:very cool and original
sound:nice symphony there.i think its beethoven!lol!:D
viloence:funny yellow gun says bang on it.
interactivity:not realy any xept a play button because it's not a game!
humor:NICE!!!giant kite!lol
overall:7
(i voted 5)

me,kRaZy AsIan a.k.a kevin :D

one question

that ending music is from heli attack or somethin.

ok.the movie review:graphics need some work,style:well is not that origanal,violence:2 dudes fightin so thats violence,interactivity:there was a link,humor and sound:now i put these together cause the voices r kinda funny lol! so overall 5,try to get better voices :|

wtf?

I agree this is crap, but whoever said death to the Clock Crew is just mean. Clocks have made alot of movies but alot of them are pretty bad.

Voicing was pretty funny though,like in all of the cc's movies.

I agree with the other person.

That one guy who said terroist win is a moron. It's round draw smart one

Graphics were good except for the sticks everytjing else was perfect!!!!!!

lol

I loved it. It was cool how you put strawberry clock in and some locks in the background.

Happy?

I voted ZERO! Are you happy now?

HydraulicCat responds:

Thanks

not funny and without any style.

I am familiar with the crap on your site. And this is just another pointless loop video. I thought you would actually make it funny. Only good part is graphics and the X in the corner.

interesting...

What was the title?. Not much violence. It was pretty unike though. No interactivity. some humor with smileys and the part when the girl shakes
that can looking thing. So overall 6

NICE!

Music thas awesome. will there be a sequel

24, Male