There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

Beautiful

I fell in love with the series since episode one. Great series, every one the the movies, and a great ending, excellent work.

Excellent character development throughout the series. Brilliant plot and story line. Nice climax (episode 4) and then a sweet sweet resolution to end a wonderful series.

Music and animation were great as always. I wish I could tell you how great this series was.

I wish you good luck in whatever projects you have in plan for us next.

ACML III: Bliss ACML III: Bliss

Amazing

1. Preloader: Ha, need I say more? Nicely done.
2. Animation: It was a little... "clumsy" at times, but otherwise it was excellent.
3. Music: Oh, the music. The animation was great, yeah, but the music was really the greatest part of this whole collab.

At times, the animation... fell short of the music's greatness. And the whole thing got better it progressed.

But, very nice job.

I can not believe this incredibly underrated score however. 4.13?! Inconceivable.

5/5
9/10

Max & Watch Max & Watch

*beep* *bop*

Very nice job. I loved how he went through all the levels and such.

nice animation, music (of course), and "plot".

Just work on your dancing, haha.

Hanna in a Choppa Hanna in a Choppa

Cute.

I loved every level. They were all special and unique challenges. The music and colors fit perfectly. Everything was great.

The only disappointing side was nothing after you beat the game. Not even a "you win".

One question: Was "Hanna" a guy or a girl?

CMU responds:

There's a reward after you get every achievement, but you're right, not at the end of the game.

Hanna is a girl, despite her somewhat androgynous appearance!

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Tank is broken

It was very interesting in the begining. Controlling the trenches to your advantage and using the various fire support on your side. It was pretty challenging and I even lost a couple times.

However, after the tank is unlocked, everything becomes too easy. Just mass 2-3 tanks and use anti-tank and artillery to take out the enemy tanks. Easy win.

If you decide to make a sequel, then perhaps base it off of WW2? Add more units, upgrades, etc.

Morale and other such things were pretty creative and added something more to the game.

3/5
7/10

Overall good job, it just got too easy.

Newgrounds Character Quiz Newgrounds Character Quiz

Unexpected.

Salad fingers? I even answered that "I like to socialize with people." and "People love me".

How do you get salad fingers? "You are a loner"? You need to fix this...